REVLYTE is an indigenous engineering company registered and certified with the corporate affairs of Nigeria since 2004. Fabricates and services many industries in Nigeria especially in the Niger delta where her network of good working relationship with many communities has helped in mobilizing and demobilizing site assets for many firms.
Our clientele involves portacabins, site office leasing companies,bottling companies, aviation firms, oil and gas companies,construction firms, warehousing contractors,transportation, government parastatals, plant and pipe network fabrication firms and many more…We also construct tanks, tank farms, small and medium size vessels and industrial metal frames.
Revlyte limited fabricates to request both at our yard and your site depending on the best option for quick delivery.
- To nurture lasting customer relationships by anticipating needs & delivering beyond expectations.
- To continuously improve our cost stewardship in the value chain.
- To analyze customer’s needs and come up with innovative products.
- To prepare and groom the next generation of young thinkers.
- To market value added branded products in the domestic and global markets.
- To “Grow with the Best” customers, suppliers, financial institutions, employees and other stake holders.
We commit ourselves to the following values in executing our tasks and interacting with one another. These values guide our decisions and influence our thinking.
- Customer First: we give our customers high priority and encourage lasting relationships. We honor our commitments.
- Business Success: we strive to continuously improve and grow our business to the benefit of shareholders and ourselves.
- Result Driven: we focus on outputs. We deliver quality products efficiently and in time.
- People: we care for our people and treat everyone with respect.
- Integrity, Honesty, Innovative Thinking & Credibility: The corner stone of our values.
- Team Work: Team work is our way of achieving success. We encourage constructive interaction and team spirit within and between all of us.
- Upgrade technology, infrastructure and manufacturing system on continuous basis to meet future customer needs.
- Continuously reduce cost by doing business and offer cost effective business models to our customers.
Revlyte Portacabin is committed to minimize environment impacts of its process, prevent pollution of water, land, air and limit the use of all hazardous substances by all available means under its control, comply with local environmental legislation and customer requirements, demonstrate excellence in its environmental performance on continual basis.
Quality is accorded top priority to ensure cost effective and timely support to our customers delight. We achieve this by total involvement of our people, continuous improvement and innovations.